Rainbow Studios is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is willing to push the limits with the next generation of racing games.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and expert experience designing and implementing end-to-end game systems from concept to shipped product, including tooling, documentation, and support. They should possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to spec, develop, iterate and tune their game systems efficiently and effectively.
- Minimum 6 years of professional development experience
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Robust knowledge of game systems and their implementation from scratch to shipped
- Ability to write documentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Applicable math skills (vector/matrix/quaternion math)
- Shipped titles on any platform
- Experience developing games for retail consoles (PS4, Xbox One, or older systems)
- Experience developing for Unreal Engine 4
- Experience debugging on retail consoles
- One or more titles shipped on any retail console platform
Please send all your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.