Rainbow Studios is looking for an accomplished Software Engineer with a focus in Online experience and gameplay who is ready to take on the challenges of creating world class off-road racing games!
The ideal candidate will have extended knowledge and experience designing and implementing game systems for online gameplay. They have implemented game systems that require replication and are familiar with Unreal Engine’s replication system and the intricacies of the client and server logic required to realize an end-to-end online solution. They should possess strong interpersonal skills and can spec, develop, iterate and tune their game systems efficiently and effectively.
- Minimum 3 years of professional development experience
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Robust knowledge of low latency network infrastructure as it relates to providing gaming and gaming services
- Ability to write documentation and strong interpersonal skills
- Applicable math skills (vector/matrix/quaternion math)
- Shipped titles on any platform
- Shipped 1 or 2 titles on Unreal Engine 4
- Extensive experience with Unreal Engine Replication
- Working knowledge of perforce as a SCM provider
- Familiar with Playstation, Xbox, Switch, and Stadia SDKs and APIs.
- Experience with TypeScript, Node.js, and NPM
- Experience deploying, developing, and maintaining games with a scalable cloud architecture.
- Knowledgeable in SQL and NoSQL databases and can write basic queries
- Command of Linux and Bash
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or any other cloud provider
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, or any other Container software
Please send all your documents to email@example.com.