Rainbow Studios, the creator of the MX vs ATV franchise and a leading motorsports development studio, is looking for an experienced level designer to help create engaging gameplay environments and world-class race tracks.
- Design and deliver genre-leading gameplay experiences with a focus on moment-to-moment driving and racing.
- Own level designs from concept to the final stages of polish.
- Adhere to established deadlines and work with production and peers to plan level design work accordingly.
- Analyze feedback and implement changes while always considering its impact to both gameplay and schedule.
- Provide point of contact information on level design to managers and team members as needed.
- Experience in Unreal Engine development.
- Multiple shipped titles in the role of level designer.
- Deep understanding of environmental game design and creation.
- Solid grasp of player psychology and gaming motivations.
- A highly critical and methodical approach to work and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Ability to collaborate effectively within the design group and across departments.
- Avid gamer familiar with current industry trends in level design and world building.
- Ability to utilize existing topography to influence level design.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with developing and tuning vehicle physics.
- Prior experience in race track design.
- Passion for motorsports a plus.
Please send all your documents to