Rainbow Studios is seeking an experienced engineer to help develop our new online architecture for MX vs. ATV and Monster Jam. This individual will work closely with other engineers, designers, and producers help build and maintain our server infrastructure, including network communications, game and service feature implementation, security countermeasures, and maintenance of the game platform.
• Implementation and maintenance of platform specific runtime networking code.
• Collaborate with production and other leads to develop tasks and schedules for the online components.
• Drive the development and evolution of network gameplay that powers the MX vs ATV franchise.
- A minimum of 2 years programming experience in online server development
- Fluency in one or more programming languages suitable to backend server development (C#, Python, Ruby, Go, Java, etc)
- Robust knowledge of low-latency, scalable server infrastructure
- Experience creating and supporting server APIs supporting thousands of simultaneous clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience developing games on Unreal Engine 4 (JC)
- Experience developing games or supporting services for retail consoles
- Experience debugging, troubleshooting, and resolving bugs within an online game
- Familiarity implementing network services in cloud and hybrid cloud environments
- Fluency in C++
Please send all your documents to