Rainbow Studios, the creator of the MX vs ATV franchise and a leading motorsports development studio, is looking for an experienced UX designer to help create engaging menu and gameplay experiences.
- Work directly with the Senior UX Designer to support and guide the UI team with a focus on menu flow and interactive elements.
- Establish and implement gameplay tutorials for teaching players features of the game.
- Adhere to established deadlines and work with production and peers to plan UI/UX design work accordingly.
- Create menu flows and documentation for features and functionality within the game.
- Analyze feedback and implement changes while always considering its impact to both the user experience, gameplay, and the schedule.
- Provide point of contact information on UX/UI design to managers and team members as needed.
- Experience in Unreal Engine development.
- Multiple shipped titles in the role of UI/UX designer.
- Deep understanding of menu flow in game design and creation.
- Solid grasp of player psychology and gaming motivations.
- A highly critical and methodical approach to work and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Ability to collaborate effectively within the design group and across departments.
- Avid gamer familiar with current industry trends in level design and world building.
- Ability to utilize existing game systems to influence menu design.
- Past experience training or teaching others (as it would apply to tutorials).
- Prior experience with UMG.
- Prior experience in race game design.
- Passion for motorsports a plus.
Please send all your documents to