- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the development team.
- Create and optimize realistic detailed 3d environments.
- Create a variety of models (structures, terrain, props) from photo reference or concept.
- Lighting environments in keeping with art direction.
- Proficiency with color grading and environment post processing.
- Strong understanding of PBR texturing workflow.
- Quickly learn and adapt to new tools, processes, and pipelines.
- Collaborate with team leads in the development of level lighting to establish a compelling, cohesive look and atmosphere.
- Assist in the documentation and communication of technical and process guidelines for environment art/lighting creation and implementation.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating strong proficiency as an Environment Artist.
- Expert ability to create realistic looking textures and models.
- Professional experience working on current generation consoles. (PC, Xbox One, PS4)
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Expert level competency in Photoshop.
- Expert level competency in 3DS Max or Maya.
- Strong knowledge of terrain creation using World Builder or another fractal terrain generator.
- Strong competency in ZBrush or other 3d sculpting package.
- Strong competency in Substance Painter (knowledge of Substance Designer a plus).
- Understanding of source control via Perforce or other content management software.
- Self-driven with strong communication skills with the ability to mentor and teach other artists.
- Collaborate with the art and design teams to layout game play spaces and create visually striking game environments.
- Work with the Art Director and Art Lead to drive the art vision for the game.
- Follow established art direction and style through use of concepts and critiques.
- Ensure that assets/environment art meet the performance and memory requirements of the game engine and hardware.
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight schedules.
- Ability to adapt and assume new responsibilities should the need arise.
- Breakdown of individual art assets in portfolio for process evaluation by Art Director.
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 landscape creation with a focus on large open natural environments.
- Passion for off-road racing.
- A strong portfolio that showcases lighting techniques as well as environment art.
- Multiple titles shipped on a retail console platform.
- Strong knowledge of PBR workflows and material creation, lighting and some experience with Eco creation tools.
Please send all your documents to